- Rear-view camera input with Dynamic Guidelines
- On-screen Display options can be Controlled by the factory COMAND Knob
- Rear-view and Front-view camera inputs
- Front camera input can also be used as an Auxiliary Video Input (Crux AUX-MB1 for Auxiliary Audio Input Option — Sold separately)
- Automatic switching to rear-view camera input on engagement of reverse gear from all operation modes
- Forced rear-view camera option
- Manual return from rear-view and front camera (cancellation of automatic switching)
- Compatible with all factory video accessories (e.g. rear-view camera, DVD-changer etc.)
Authorized Usage/Limitations: This product should only be used while vehicle is stationary or when displaying fixed menus or for viewing rear-vision camera video when the vehicle is moving.
Product Liability Disclaimer: This unit must not be used for watching moving pictures while driving which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions and its distributors/dealers shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized usage of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.