Download Firmware SW 2.1.1 update is to fix the amp turn on pop when using a Pioneer or Alpine radio on amplified vehicles for GD boards.
Download Firmware SW 2.1.1GD for Jeep Wrangler vehicles that have doors removed. Note: this firmware is only compatible with modules with LOT # 04/16/2021 and newer.
- Download the latest firmware.
- Open CRUX-Flasher.
- Connect interface to PC, once loaded click “List Devices”
- Interface Product ID will show up in display window.
- Click “Browse” and select firmware BIN file.
- Click “Flash”, wait for “update successful”.
- Click “Exit and disconnect interface module.
CRUX-Flasher Installation Instructions.
- Download CRUX-Flasher.
- Click “lch stimme zu”.
- Double-click “setup.exe”.
- Click “Install”.
- CRUX-Flasher will open.
*Only Compatible with Windows.