- Retains factory features in select GM LAN 29 Bit vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
- Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls.
- iPhone Voice Recognition (VR) feature from SWC on select Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine and JVC radios.
- Supports Pick Up/End Call, Pick up and Toggle between 1st and 2nd incoming call, AVRCP Track, Seek.
- Supports Bose, non-Bose and Y-91 audio systems.
- Retains chime functions.
- Retains factory back-up camera (if present).
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
- Provides Factory Rear Seat Entertainment Activation. Requires Cable #CRUX2333A (sold separately).
This product Does Not retain Onstar. Please select SOOGM-16 to retain all factory features and OnStar
This product Does Not include a dash kit. Please select DKGM49 to have SWRGM-49 and dash kit
|SWRGM-49||Radio Replacement Interface w/ SWC Retention for GM 29-Bit Vehicles|
|SWRGM-49A||Alternate Part Number for SUVs and Trucks 2012-Upwards with Factory Navigation Radios|
|DKGM-49||Includes Double-DIN Installation Kit with SWRGM-49|